Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The View vs. Sid the Science Kid

I used to watch The View daily.  Now, thanks to my nineteen month old granddaughter, I find myself  watching Sid the Science Kid and Word World.  I can't say I miss the ladies of The View that much, even though they are entertaining because Sid has them beat.  He gives such relevant and needed information.  Sid answers questions that I haven't even thought about in years.  The wonder of science and the curiosity of kids are a great combination.  Tune in sometime and watch Sid.  He airs on channel nine at the same time that The View airs.  Let me know what you think.

Also, don't forget to send me your questions regarding personal advice.  I've lived a while, so I know I have the answers to some of your life problems.

Mave

2 comments: