Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sundays

It is so good to chill out on a Sunday morning.  Sundays, for me, are days to unwind and regroup.  I love Sundays because I love me.  God is telling me to do what I want on this day, above all other days.  I am spiritual, but I am not religious.  That is, I really do not like attending church.  I tithe and I love Jesus, but I don't like attending church.  Forgive me these thoughts, but the people who usually people church are not real.  They are usually very phony to the point of pain for me.  After all, they are in church.  Church people seem to be about everything but God.  Sundays are too special to be messed up by starting these days on the wrong foot.  I attend church as much as I can stand it, which is about three or four times a year.  Like I said, I love Sundays too much for spoiling them.  I love God and I know God loves me.  He shows me continuously and that's enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment