Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lazy People

It is hard for me to understand why some people have children when they don't want to take care of them.  Children are blessings.  We should appreciate and take care of them.  I know someone who won't even wash her daughters' hair.  They are unkempt and haven't been taught to groom themselves properly.  These are girls who are about to enter middle school.  Middle school students have many positive attributes, but they can often exhibit rude and obnoxious behavior.  I feel so sorry for these girls because they will encounter many students who will tell them the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  Their feelings will continually be hurt, unless they clean up their act.  What I wonder is how can they do this, if they haven't been taught?  Their mom and their dad should be ashamed, but they appear to be unfazed.  The baby girl who is still an infant is experiencing the same lack of care.  Why did they decide to have more children?  I hope these very smart girls can stand these experiences.  I hope their grades don't fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment